Friday, April 11, 2008

UNSPOKEN QUESTIONS OF THE OTHER WOMAN

Unspoken Questions of The Other Woman
by Linda Maria Knight

If I died tonight . . . would you even cry?
Would you remember me & the fact that I loved you while you didn't love me? &
Never asked why?
Would you finally acknowledge me after death, and admit I was your lover and
friend?
Or would you continue to keep my existence in your life a secret to the end?
What if I was in the hospital on my death bed, calling your name?
Would you come to me knowing that just hearing your voice would ease the
pain?
Risk the chance that one of your affairs got exposed & back to your wife?
Or felt you had to be there for someone who loved you unconditionally, your last
attempt to do something right?
What if you hurt me so bad that I just folded up & couldn't take it?
Killed my spirit, as I still respected the promise of silence----would you break it?
Would you acknowledge the fact that I never wanted to hurt another sister?
I've been there, that was never part of the plan
As I remain wet with desire, body on fire aching for someone else's man
What if I died while pleasing you as you ram your dick down my throat?
This shit sounds raw, but would you feel remorse and step up to the plate?
Sisters' this shit ain't no joke!
What if? Would you? Could you? Girl there's too many questions never asked
It's always the popular, attractive, legendary sister that gets kicked in the ass!
So to all my sisters' who are "wife-in-laws, mistresses & personal freaks" we
already know the answers to the questions you've just read
Caught up with a brother with a significant other, shit after he takes a shower &
drops us off or leaves us to clean up---we might as well be dead!
It took me seven days to write these words for my "Ride or Die" sistas.
Yeah somewhere there's an exceptional brother ready to stand up & honor the
fact I / we satisfied his crave
Even though I'm writing for ALL my sistas, y'all gotta know my silent partner
better recognize! Cause I would have no problem reaching out and touching his
ass from the grave!
(c) Linda Maria Knight 2003


PEACE.LOVE.HAPPINESS

No comments:

My GOODREADS Book Case